Tuesday, January 10, 2012

EnRoute to Macau

It was the 4th day of ou Hongkong Macau trip and we were on our way to macau
Zebra print dres :Cotton On, Frou Flats: HK, Ring:H&M

Visited a lot of Places including the Awesome Venetian Macau. Im too lazy to narrate everything but i had a picture to sum up a picture of me in places we went.
After the tour in the places of macau headed backto the hotel.But then we decided to have dinner int he beatiful Venetian Macau. Had our Dinner in Cafe Deco and man the serving was really big! I enjoyed my favorite Char Kway Teaw i think i didnt spell that right so since i wasnt prepared for the outfit change I found this I love NY shirt my sweetheart had me from new york and the sporty skirt. Good thing I had my newly bought flats from Hongkong so heres how i matched it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment