Friday, April 12, 2013

BTS 2 by Guerrero:The First

         Weeks ago I announced that i was casted as one of the Female Lead of a stage play Three Rats.Three Rats is a part of a back to back show of Seventh Stage Production entitled 2 by Guerrero. 2 Guerrero plays in one show , the other one will be Basketball Fight.

          For Three Rats I will be playing the role of Nita along with two new generation leading men:").PBB Teen Edition 4's ex- Housemate Yves Gonzales will be my Adrian. While Cosmo Hunk & Theater Actor Mehran Khaledi will be my Gonzalo.For those who doesnt know three rats I shall give you a peak of what the story is when I post the Official Posters.

          On the other hand another Guerrero play Basketball Fight will be presented by PBB Teen Edition 4 ex Housemates Jai Agpangan & Alec Dungo. Backed up by Seventh Stage Production's Theater Artist Marc Alcala & Vincent Villafuerte.

          Last Tuesday if you're already following me on twitter I tweeted about having a photoshoot & initial reading for our play so here are some photos that will show you what transpired during our first Meeting.......
 Before everyone came our Official Photographer Raniel Hernandez  came already so we had time to talk about things we can do to make the shoot nicer and also share about the knowledge we have for photography as I am also a Photographer.
 Here's a quick photo of me with our Director, Mel Magno. When they arrived he gave us a few minutes to prepare and straight on to the shooting for Basketball fight with Jai, Alec, Marc & Vince
Photo Credits to Raniel Hernandez of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com

Photo Credits to Raniel Hernandez of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com
After the shoot of Basketball fight it was our turn (Three Rats) to shoot for our Poster. I wasnt able to get to know much yet with Yves & Mehran before our photoshoot, since it was the first time for the  three of us to meet. They are really nice so it was'nt hard for me to get along and get comfortable with them. Mehran was naturally funny and very lively while Yves was at first quite but later on hes already talking to me. Mehran was a theater actor for three years so its so easy for him to pick up every direction already. While i did theater on a summer workshop last year i still count this a my first Legit experience of real theater acting. Technically as far as I know it will be the First time for Yves & I to have a theater project. So heres a few Behind the scenes shots of our Photoshoot.
Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com

Mehran cracked a joke in the middle of us posing so that explains our smiles on the last Photo:) After the Photoshoot we went for a quick change then straight to script reading first for Three Rats and then Basketball Fight
Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com
Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com

Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com
Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr.com
Photo Credits to RANIEL HERNANDEZ of ranielhernandez.tumblr
           After our Reading we had dinner in our place also since we are already in our place and a few steps away from my kitchen. We got ourselves Food cooked by Mercy Feliciano. The cook behind my favorite food corner in our village.Mehran Yves & I were first on the table since we were first to finish and then Jai, Alec, Marc, Vince & Direk followed.


         The afternoon went great for us, well for me who met everyone for the first time. I suppose the Reading went well too for both acts.As of now i can already see a great play being produced by Seventh Stage Productions and Direk Mel Magno. Im excited for our next meetings!Will keep you posted on things you need to now about this production on my next posts.This is it for now!

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia 
P.S. If youre gonna use our photos and everything on this blog please do CREDIT PROPERLY! 

To Keep You Updated......
Add me up on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia
Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/ZeSupernova
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/zesupernova#

For more Updates on Official Photos by Raniel Hernandez
Visit his blog: http://ranielhernandez.tumblr.com/
Follow him on Twiter: https://twitter.com/rayniyel
Follow him on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rayniyel#


No comments:

Post a Comment