Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Starborne

                      IM BACK on stage! Today i enrolled for my 3rd Level training for Center for Pop Music Philippines. Back when i was young i was training with CPMP and it did good for my voice. Yet when i was starting to get management invitations my dad didnt want me to push through showbiz yet because i was too young. Then I continued my studies and i dont think its a coincidence that i got small projects without having an idea i could make it or i should take it. Which actually got me thinking maybe i was meant for this. I was lost for a while with singing, and lucky my new voice coach told me on voice check that i was actually in tune. He told me so much things he would teach me and i just cant explain how excited i am.

            Ate at Chuck's Grib with mom after. I was missing australia's Fish & Chips and i just saw their ad on the way to parking, therefore i tried.
                Fish Monti, They say its good for two people. This cone consists of all the fish fillets they have. My favorite was the snapper fillet. I got mine dipped in tartare sauce too!. Just like how i tasted it in australia.So far i would say this Fish and chips is the closest to what i had back in australia.
                 Also had Onion Rings on the side. It may not be as yummy as Brother's Burger Onion rings but fair enough for onion rings.

Oh and you could also doodle on their wall:) I think i was the first brave soul to write on it!:)I do hope they dont erase it or else the next time ill be there ill write it again:))Free advertisement?:)

WHAT I WORE:
White belt from Valley Girl AU, Denim Shorts, Orange Ribbon Shoes:Comfit
Tube top from H&M , Net Knitted vest from Mom

 Necklace from a random Store in Sydney AU

Bag from Coach, Heart charm from Tiffany & Co.




XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

FOLLOW ME:
http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia/
http://instagram.com/zesupernova/
http://twitter.com/zesupernova/

No comments:

Post a Comment