Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baguio 2012: Cool for a day

Since summer heat was very prickly we had our one day trip to Baguio main purpose was to visit someone but for me was to shop for warmers for my winter escapade because baguio's cold weather gave people an excuse to wear knits:). So first stop was the ever famous mines View Park
There were too many people in the area were you could take a picture of the mountain view so heres a quick shot my mom took. This was our first stop and I already bought 2 sweathers here Next stop was Camp John Hay


Forgive the Russian Hat i got it for a really good find & Im so "aliw" with it. The last 2 photos are taken at Camp John Hay. Its been years since i last went to baguio I didnt know there was a statue of liberty in the area:)) well i think that was the picnic place but still its like theyre own version of central park. Ater this went back to the house we were staying for lunch and we were greeted by this cute kid:) Shes so young but she loves the camera:)Look at how he accents her shoulder:)
After lunch we were headed to the city to buy more sweaters and pasalubong. After the shopping went home and had an impromptu photoshoot as my gift to a friend's debut. Well i had fun shopping surprisingly I got 4 sweaters 1 poncho 2 gloves 2 scarves and 3 beanies..This trip is so bitin i wish to go back next time:)

WHAT I WORE
Pink Top: Moolola, Sheer cover up: Mom's former closet, Shorts: Bazaar,

Did you guys go to baguio? share your stories share your comments.
xoxo 
Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment