Thursday, June 7, 2012

En Route to Graduation Day

June 6 2012. I was preparing for a wonderful day:)A lot of activities Happened in school. First was recognition day were everyone who did good in the academe and met the standards of the university in certain aspects recieved their pins & medals. I was lucky to recieve two awards first is a HONORABLE MENTION award for reaching a CGPA of 3.0 above then second was an Outstanding Thesis Award for my undergraduate thesis entitled "Follow Me ang Mapanghimok na Identidad ng Blogger sa Blogspot at Wordpress" here are some photos of the recognition day
 With my PHM-mates together with Chairperson of the Filipino Department Ms.Josefina Mangahis & the CLA Vice Dean Mr. Feorillo Demeterio III before the event started
 With the early candidates for graduation Rhianna & ate Ayms with our dear PHM coordinator Sir Rowie Madula whos a student for today on his road to graduating from his Doctorate:)
 The Magna Cum Laudes of PHILOSOPHY! Theyre the boss!
 Yay Graduating!with ate Ayms & Coco martin A.k.a. Sir Rowie Madula
 The Graduates of the Filipino Department on stage
 On stage while getting my award for Outstanding thesis!:)
 On stage second time around for my Honorable Mention Award
 2 awards! yay for me!
 Im so happy! Do yous ee it in my smile?
 The Graduates of 2012 AB Philippine Studies Major in Filipino in Mass Media
With my Thesis Mentor sir Rhod V. Nuncio

After the Recognition day I met up with my friend jaime and we went to cire's class to chill since their prof wasnt there and it was hot outside. Good for me since the toga was hot and i needed some air:) heres a picture of me & cire
Headed next to our Baccalaureate Mass then after was Batch Graduating Picture Taking.While waiting for our turn we got a chance to take photos together with my Blockmates. Here are some of them.


 Time flies so fast and I shall march a few days from now. I got my Awards earlier and im still in shock that i would be able to get these. It was unexpected specially to be best int hesis since my i was so intimidated by some of my classmates' thesis topic which are so deep and analytical compared to mine which is new topic and a new discovery.Still I thak everyone who were with me in my academic years. This is not goodbye, Ill see you soon and work with you in the "real world"



To Cap off this post i shall say that im so proud of these awards! and id say to my dad who is way up there I did it! as promised! 3 years ago before he died and i was going to sleep stressful because of matapre he told me his story. Why i always get inspired with his story of how he worked hard from being a normal farmer in the province to at the end an Assistant Vice President for one of the biggest Banks in the Country BDO. I know im not as good as him in numbers but i know in my blood runs the intelligence he has. So papa & mama! Your dream came true. I am graduating with Flying Colors.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE GRADUATES ON SATURDAY!
xoxo
Coleen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment