Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Telon



I took the Basic Acting Class months ago in PETA (Philippine Educational Theater Association). The workshop lasted 3 times a day. We only had 3 days to work with our piece and starting from our own stories i was so amazed. I am so amazed how the stories are modified and stiched together into one actual play. The play showed vignettes of people struggling in different situations and the play is entitled. "WHAT TO DO" here are some photos of our play. I played the part of an auditionee and another of what i call"the devil's mind because in the story we were the ones who try to bring down the three main characters in our part of the play.


After the play we were gathered for the handing of Completion Certificates of all the Basic Acting Students and were now officially Actors & Actresses. Here are some of the photos of the last few moments of me and my classmates in the spotlight.


BUT WAIT!...THERES MORE! all of you probably witness all wonders happening on stage but behind every production is a CRAZY backstage:) Let me show you a perfect example of backstage life. Here in the next photos you will see some snaps of our class while waiting for our cue to go on stage.:)
Heres me being a make up artist before being a performer:)
 
Above are the two photos of the guys i placed make up on! Dont they look handsome? now do i have a future in being a make up artist?:)





Im currently missing my class:) i love them so much and i am super proud of them:)But most of all im very lucky to have sir Eric & Sir Melvin Lee as my instructors because being one of the greatest in the industry they really thaught me a lot not just in acting but elements i could also use in writting.

I would never forget this experience because this is definitely one for the books. Thank you guys This is not goodbye but I hope to see you and work with you guys someday. Believe.

Telon, its a word used to signify the start and end of a play now this is the end of my jorney with them and guys! We broke our legs!:))

WHAT I WORE
Purple Tank Top: Zara, Pink sheer top: Moms Closet, Leggings: Danskin, Sneakers:Keds

TELON
 xoxo
Coleen

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say, you are like a younger Marian Rivera with more nice-girl vibes. Pretty! :)

    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihih yeah i have that nice girl vibes:) Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete