Friday, September 7, 2012

Around AU in 58: Days Harbour Town & Hogs Breath Cafe, Perth WA

      I dont know if I just got lucky because when I was in Perth it was End of Financial Year Sale on my First month and End of Winter Sale on my last month:) but who cares it gave me a better shopping experience. For this post it will show my shopping experience in Harbour Town. Its not your usual Indoor mall its an outdoor mall that has 2 floors of Outlet shopping that includes al of the famous australian brands of bags, shoes, clothes and accesories It was end of financial year sale so if you got a hundred dollars you could by tons in this place! LOOK at what i got myself?



        I hope this is enough evidence of how much you can get yourself with a few bucks when its ed of financial year sale! Harbour town is the place to shop. Good finds and great deals:)The designers also went on sale so i got myself some designer bags  and a new pair of ray ban glasses. and whats in all the other bags? well you better watch out for my next outfit posts once i get back to manila and surely ill be wearing them. Pardon the shopping spree moment of joy i rarely do things like this o myself:) "THERES NO TOWN LIKE HARBOUR TOWN"

    Half of the day we spent in harbour town and of course after that we got to try some real Aussie Steak at Hog's Breath Cafe.
   The Ambiance of Hog's Breath Cafe reminded me so much of T.G.I.Fridays. Retro stuff and even vintage stuff including old vespa's and the like. They also got this animal heads as decoration:) Here are some photos taken inside the Cafe





           Cool isnt it? Well thats just the ambiance and the best part here is the food! premium Aussie Steaks! Heres a take on what we ordered.:)
 My meal!It  was called but Calamari steak that includes Prime rib steak & calamari with Curly fries and veggies with honey sweet chili sauce

        Two thumbs up for this meal! Will definitely recommend this to those who will be visiting perth:)
        AND FOR DESERT! HOGGIES ROCKY ROAD SUNDAE perfect for sharing:) I dont know how many scoops it had but is really HUGE! below is brownies then tons of  strawberry and vanilla ice cream scoops topped with wafer sticks and giant marshmallows! Youll be very satisfied with this! and i tell you not one person with my appetite can finish this.

Food & shopping for a while im living the good life of a fresh graduate?
Whats your story?
feel free to share it and link your blog to mine:)
xoxo
Coleen:")

No comments:

Post a Comment