Sunday, September 16, 2012

Around AU in 58 Days: Margaret River.WA

Drove around margaret river. First stop was the Margaret River chocolate factory. Famous for their yummy pastels and other gourmet pieces. I was in chocolate heaven the time i entered the place. They also got free chocolate tasting for all the visitors which was the pastels . My favorite was their white chocolate thats very close to the taste of royce.



 bought a cherry filled piece and it  is really yummy.
Free taste I got some yummy treats:) yay!

Next stop was the Provodore. Famous for their chocolate liquor. but my mom didnt allow me to buy one. Barrells of wine inside and other gourmet spices for cooking and marmalades for bread.



 Right beside the provodore was a mini garden where they grow the plants used for the spices madein the provodore. They called it the kitchen garden.
 Right after the provodore. we went to the Margaret River dairy factory. They had cheese and yoghurt Free taste of different kinds of cheese:) My favorite was the onion and chives cheese flavor perfect with crackers:)


After which we ate Jesters and extra yummy meat pie I got the Ravioli flavored meat pie:)

Last stop was candy cow:) I didnt get anything in this place it was literally all candies inside and i already got much chocolate:) I just love the place because it was oriented with pink details and is very cartoony:) here are some of my photos inside



Headed back to the busselton jetty to get  the snowglobe that i thought over night:) and saw some birds in the park.


as for the OUTFIT
Scarf:Gift, Shades: Diva, inner top:Uniqlo , Burberry coat
Leggings: Random store in Greenhills, Lowcut boots: Primadonna

xoxo
COLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment