Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Around AU in 58 Days: Perth City Hop on Hop off , WA

       Mom and I went on a Hop on Hop Off double decker bus to look around the City of Perth:) I was enjoying the second level of the bus experience:) It was so cold:) and you could see everything from the top of the bus.


          Its really a fun ride on top of the bus since you could also take clearer pictures of the spots you pass by. Here are some of the things I saw during the bus ride around the City of Perth.
SWAN BELL TOWER.


 PERTH MINT


Oh how this feels like California
Went back to burswood with mom for the reason that she wasnt with me when i went there.
        I saw this vanity bar in their toilet:) How i wish we had something like this too in the philippines:) Honestly I like how their toilets are maintained to be clean and classy everywhere. Complete with all the hygenic materials you need. Kudos to them.

WHAT I WORE:
 Hat: Dotti, Scarf: Gift
 Shades: Just Jeans, Inner Cardigan: SM Department Store, Leggings: Random store in greenhills, Leather Jacket: Mango, Boots: Cherrylane Uggs

xoxo
COLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment