Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boracay 2012 (Day 1)

          Ive been wanting to see and experience boracay for years now but mostly people say its not as pretty as it was before. Maybe its because of the "lumot". Well ive been to different beaches in the philippines from the nearest Batangas beaches to Puerto Galera, Davao, Bohol & Palawan and i think the only problem is that boracay became so commercialized. but the fine white sand is still wonderful. So Bora was my first stop this summer.Went there with my mom,my tita and Cire but spent most of the time loiterring at the Island with Cire. Something was crappy with my SLR so pardon the blackspots:( Heres what happened on our first day

Had an early flight to Kalibo woke up so early for this got a little vain while we were waiting:)Cire didnt sleep cause he might not wake up early while i slept but then im still bitin so we both ended up asleep in our flight and bus ride to Caticlan.
I made him pose like that:)
        After the long bus ride we arrived the Regency' Lagoon the Area for Transfers from Caticlan to Boracay Island. Waited for our Pretty Boat to arrive. A boat exclusive for Guests of the regency
 Our Boat transfer:)
and FINALLY! were here! i tried to check in but we were too early for check in so we strolled for a while and had our first Buffet Lunch. Then Cire went for a Nap by the pool while i swim:)

 While strolling around with Cire
 Me & mom:)
 Me & my sweetheart
 Trying to Check in:)
 My sleepy boy
     After my Swim one out of the two rooms were available so headed to the room while waiting for the second room to be done. for cire to continue his nap and for me to rest but then ended up watching a movie on cinema one "You changed my life" I could not believe cire was so interested in filipino movies:)) It was almost sunset and i changed my swimsuit for another beachwalk with my sweetheart because i wanted to see the groto in station 1:) but then we decided to retreat back to the hotel and chill by the beach when i saw the groto from a far:)
CirCo while walking by the shore:)
 Chillin by the Beach
 With Mom
 Goofin with the Sleeping Cire
and of course! PHOTOSHOOT TIME!

and before going night swimming at one of regency's pool:)we had another Buffet dinner at the sea breeze cafe

Will post my several outfit posts of this day in separate posts:)
How was your summer vacation everyone?:)
xoxo 
COLEEN






No comments:

Post a Comment