Thursday, May 17, 2012

Final Ticket

Its been a while since my last post. Ive been busy with consecutive out of town trips. Will post them soon:)for now Let me share how happy I am that IM DONE! done with my Academic life. Weeks Ago I had my Defense. Arrived school around 10 am that day. My heart wont stop beating fast I was so nervous. I was thinking of what they had to say with my work . Will they like it or not? It was around 2 pm when i had my turn. I was being rushed by my panelist on discussing my paper and their questions were short but sweet. I waited for hours but then i defended for minutes. Still such a wonderful and memorable experience for me.



Our Panelists Sir David San Juan & Sir Rowie Madula

  Also waiting for their turn Jim & Kat
Along with Kriscel & Kat . Ate Ysa wasnt in the picture since it was her turn to defend.
       
         I had 2 manila papers to present and i was having cold sweats.They told me to present it in 5 minutes:o for real it was a rush and it was really really quick.The following is so serious its not the usual quirky me. But then there are times we need to focus and this is one perfect example:)) Plus the added pressure of speaking in pure tagalog:))

 FINALLY! My Exit ticket. My boook Binded Thesis
Im so happy with the results of all the hardwork ive poured on this thesis. The sleepless nights payed off. I got a 4.0 in thesis and Im graduating with flying colors. Lets all CHEERS to that and KUDOS to the upcoming graduates of 2012

WHAT I WORE:
Lavander Polo, Pink striped Blazer, Mocha slacks. Pink heels from SO FAB

Youve been Very Nice to me De La Salle University. You taught me everything I know and you gave way for me to meet the love of my life that im hoping to be with forever.Thank you. Im wishing everyone who will still be going back to school the best of luck
XOXO
Coleen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment