Thursday, May 24, 2012

Boracay 2012 (Day 2)

      Day 2 in Boracay. It was more of just strolling around with cire getting pasalubongs and hanging out by the beach. By the afternoon we had our little crazy moments with my SLRs and after which i saw by the sunset. Cire wasnt a fan of swimming and water. Were complete opposites because im in love with beaches pool or anything with water for the reason that its good for me and that I am a swimmer. but before swimming we had another lunch buffet at sea breeze cafe.

DESERTS!:"P

Why i just love hanging by the beach? because i could lay my tired feet on fine white sand. I just love the feeling so relaxing:)


Pardon the Goofiness in the next few photos  where cool like that:)
 Im just feeling so happy when im with this boy:)
Jumpshots!



 A picture of us after a real nice swim during sunset.
He doesnt like getting near me when im covered with sand:))
 and finally DINNER BUFFET AGAIN!

The weather was just right in boracay:) Not too hot! it was PERFECT!
I just love this day in many ways!

Will post outfit post along with my mini photoshoot on the next post!
xoxo
COLEEN



No comments:

Post a Comment