Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"A Love Rebound" Kickstart to the Road of 2013

        Im back to Blogging! Its been a while since i last posted, about 5 months and though i havent finished telling you guys the stories of my 58-day Trip to Australia.I will still continue to post about it. So if anyone would plan to visit the land down under youll get good tips on wheres and what to do :)Ive been away for a while since something big came up in my life. I big change occured and i tried to fix what i need to fix. Anyway this episode im posting about is the Episode that change the road i want to take on in my life. Ive been working on myself by doing all sorts of workouts namely Belly Dance, Hip Hop Jazz, Cardio Striptease, Zumba Pole Dancing, Swimming & Boxing along with a Healthy Weightloss Program.I lost 15lbs and everything good has been coming to me this is the first good thing that came to me.

        I came home from a zumba & pole class that night when My moms Highschool friend Ms. Mary Ann Rivera who is the Associate Producer of Maynila Productions called me for a role in one of their episodes. Just a few scenes to take but a very important role in the story. What I call the cause and effect of the story.

       An Episode shown on Maynila Last February entitled A Love Rebound where I play the Role of the Ex girlfriend who happened to seek closure but then was mistaken for being an other woman:) here are some behind the scene shots


What I wore Here: leopard Print Bustier and Lace Top - COTTON ON; Belt from VALLEY GIRL AU, brown Wedges from ALDO







   It was a great experience that im back on the set of Maynila not as an OJT but this time as one of their actresses for a role. At least after i learn and experience how it is to be in the production i know a little of what they expect from me and that i try to deliver. It was my first Casting for the year of 2013 and this casting gave me enough motivation and inspiration to try and push through auditions. After this I started going to Open Castings and Auditions and there i saw a big picture a big road to still in one industry, Media. I got into more tapings which i will post next and I am thankful to Ms. Mary Ann Rivera for giving me this opportunity.

Snaps Yassi Pressman & Rhen Escano
Together with Phytos, Yassi,Rhen,Eian and Lito Atienza

With My "ex-boyfriend" 


To everyone who Watched Thank you and I hope you watch the next ones too! Maynila Airs Every Saturday 10:30 am on GMA 7

What I wore
Black Dress - COTTON ON; Belt - ZARA; Accesories - DIVA 
I also wore a Fuschia Platform Pumps here from DOTTI AU


Until Next Time!


XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment