Friday, May 31, 2013

2 by Guerrero "The Opening Show"

          May 18, 2013 around 11:30am Seventh Stage Production had its first showing of 2 by Guerrero at SM San Lazaro. 2 by Guerrero: are two, one act plays written by National Artist Wilfrido Ma. Guerrero.

          First on stage was a heavy drama of Gonzalo ,Nita & Adrian, Three Rats. I played the role of Nita the adultress. Being my legit stage play i would say that playing the role of Nita is so far the most challenging role i've done in a few months ive been trying to pursue this acting career. Ive done a lot of the "sweet sweetan"/tweetums roles but not as heavy as this one. Malalim ang hugot sa role na ito at inaaamin ko na sobra ako nahirapan ako magbigay ganap kay nita.It was a big sturdy wall of consciousness i had to break to bring her out. I had to separate my real self to Nita who is far away from the real me. I had to forget who I am to be consistent in doing Nita. I had to show everyone who Nita is. Everyone has to see Nita in order for me to Pull it off.

           There were good and bad consequences of playing the role too. For the bad thing well I say theres always a first time to be hated but it really gets to me from time to time. I just think that i was succesfull in portraying Nita and they see Nita, besides no one should have the right to judge a person without personally trying to get to know him/her. Maybe thats the only not really that bad but somehow just affected me but there is still a good thing with that event because i learned to be strong but still be able to feel. For the GOOD well it is such a wonderful experience and i learned so much. I learned to squeeze out everything and give it all. forget who you are and allow yourself to transform into character. Break the walls of consciousness, I had a chance to get to know my co- actors. I got to see how the Star Magic Artists I was working with were in person. I am happy to see the real them.I learned to love acting more than i do now .
         Mehran Khaledi (Model/ Actor) was my Gonzalo. He played the role of my husband . Yves Flores was my dearest adrian and adrian's best friend. I am very thankful to this men because they helped me a lot in characterization. Thank you for being so patient.  The second act was Basketball Fight staring a love team that originated from PBB Teens,Alec Dungo &  Jai Agpangan. Marc Alcala & Vince Ricafrentte played as their Moms. This story is much lighter in comparison w/ Three Rats . Basketball Fight will get those hearts tickled as you watch the love story of Pepito and Alicia. Even if they come from the Rival schools every UAAP season Ateneo & DLSU they still manage to save their relationship and continue on with their happy ever after.
Photo Credits toFrancis Sajorda (@princessfrance0711)

          I didnt have any on stage photo so heres one i found on instagram. Thak you so much for everyone who watch and supported me in this. For those of you who knew me personally, for those ive told about my journey, every tear accidentally shed is know worth it. Every step i took and decision was worth it. For those who dont know me personally but came to support and liked my performance. Thank you so much for supporting me and thank you for those who gave me the chance to prove my self.


        Thank You so much Seventh Stage Production. Direk Mel Magno & Direk Francis who patiently squeezed my emotions out of me.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity...

        For those who missed this and for those who wanna watch again.Please do watch out for our next shows starting July  in Manila still in SM San Lazaro and the start of our provincial Tours on September.

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia
Acknowledged Accounts
Add Up:http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia
Like: http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgoniaOfficial
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ZeSupernova
Instagram: http://instagram.com/zesupernova#




No comments:

Post a Comment