Saturday, May 25, 2013

2 by Guerrero: Rehearsal Blues

         A  blog entry about the last 2 days before our opening show and im loaded w/ things to say. My feelings that time, my journey to the character and the pressure i feel until the hour of our performances
       OH no we have 2 nights left before our opening show. Well my hold of my character is still not tight. I shall focus relax and internalize for me to be able to get that character on stage. Been weeks that ive been literally thrown around in rehearsing some scenes. Even ive got wounds and bruises i try to endure the pain cause i know this is for my own training as an actress. Like i always say No Pain No Gain.I actually felt pressure, i get to the poing of asking myself, will I be able to make Nita live when im on stage?
      This is what I like after rehearsals. Cast Bonding! for this Jai asked for a workout for me but apparently she only lasted like less than 30 minutes. The cast bonding is like my cool down before i head home. After all the challenges i have to face for the role. After all the pressure to transform into character when you are acting on stage. Its just good to chill around and talk to them.
      Since it was also brylle's bday we decided to have a food trip in Timog! haha unlucky Yves went home already he wasnt able to join us. I really had fun w/ our joy ride. It was once crazy ride on the way to timog for snacks.

        It was Jai who first introduced us to this side street cafe. She found it while walking one morning. They have fresh Fruit shakes. I got Melon for myself, sharks fin & Siomai. Whats funny is that while we were snacking the cast of Basketball Fight segment were throwing lines. I was kinda OP hello my two leading men were not around so who do i throwlines with. This calls for a Repeat!i super had fun!
       I know all the JaLec Fans are gonna love this stolen Photo i took. We were all called in 11 Pm for setup, technicals and rehearsals but while stage set up was being done. I inflated my air bed lay down for a while to rest before our stage run. I stood up to get something from my suitcase and boom! next thing i know alec was having a candy crush moment with jai! i cant help but be kilig because they have chemistry when they act & i like how they are in character still off stage. In this photo i think Alec was teaching Jai to candy crush! as far as i know they are both new in trying out the game:)Sweet right? Thats how Alicia & Pepito is! In character parin sila even off stage. That makes a good actor & Actress.
        These are just a few stories to share on our journey to give you guys a Good show. Sleepless nights, Malalalim na Hugot for me, The effort to be into character, The effort and emotion we bring out to move & affect you, to touch your heart with the tragic story of Adrian Nita & Gonzalo until you cool down with the light and happy feel of basketball fight.

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

Acknowledged Accounts
Add Up:http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia
Like: http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgoniaOfficial
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ZeSupernova
Instagram: http://instagram.com/zesupernova#

No comments:

Post a Comment