Friday, May 10, 2013

A Peak at Bubble Gang's Bagong Gang

    It was March 22 when my model friend ate Cate Aquino who put up her new Management Agency VTM Management sent me off to Auditions for Bubble Gangs Search for the New recruits/ Bagong Gang.Ill just share a little story on my way to auditions. When I took the cab to GMA a few minutes while stuck in traffic the cab driver told me. " Ma'am Artista ka siguro noh? Kanina pa kita tinitignan eh para kang artista" . It was kinda weird and a little flattering to hear that from kuya.So i said, " Hindi pa naman ako kilala na artista kuya nagsisimula palang kaya nga papunta ako ngayon sa audition eh" Then it inspired me when kuya said, "Hayaan mo ma'am ako pakiramdam ko sisikat ka, hindi ka pa masyado lumalabas may artista factor ka na eh, sa susunod hindi ka na magtataxi, makakabili ka na ng sarili mong kotse papunta sa audition mo" ..I said thank you it was nice of him to tell me that. Weeks or almost a month after i got a text from ate cate gave me a call i made it to a Call back guesting. I was given a chance to prove myself w/ this guesting:)
I am not really sure when our guesting would air but Just watch out for it and keep on watching bubble gang. The Segment I am in is that Volleyball Gag. Im not sure if you'll see me in boy pick up since i already went down late for that segment. Doing Gag/Comedy is not easy but it is really Fun and I am wishing that i get a regular for this show.



    The Regular casts were really nice and it was fun to work with them. One thing it would also want to comment on is how I feel so happy to be working w/ the models i look up to Sam Pinto who is really nice ,humble and very friendly. Also with Mikael Daez who my friends & I admire after we watch him as Santiago Elizalde on Sosy Problems:))
Please Watch Out for Me! Nicole Borgonia on Bubble Gang as Bagong Gang . Im just not sure when it airs but bubble gang Airs every Friday 10:30 pm on GMA 7

Folks! Tag me your photos watching!;") #NicoleBorgoniaOnBubbleGang

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

Acknowledged Accounts
Add Up:http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia
Like: http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgoniaOfficial
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ZeSupernova
Instagram: http://instagram.com/zesupernova#

No comments:

Post a Comment