Monday, May 13, 2013

A Yabu Mothers Day

      First of All HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all Moms. I skipped my workshop so to spend time w/ my mom. Even if i don't really show it to her that much, I am thankful to have her as my mom.Even if we fight that often because we have different views. I will still pick her as my mom in my second life. My mom has always been there for me.Supporting me in every activity i do. Her and my dad are my No. 1 fans. She tries her best to give me a boost up whenever im down in her own way. Shes my one and only and i dont think ill be where i am right now. I dont think ill be this strong if she wasnt there.Even if I know im not the best daughter you'll have Still thank you for being my Mama :))I will still try to continue to make you proud.. I love you Mama, even if i dont say it that often, i do love you okay? Relax lng.
     We celebrated this Special day at Yabu the House of Katsu. Sort of Cheat Day for both of us so made sure it was worth it.
      Yabu has this so called ritual that first time customers might wanna know. Its the way they let you mix in their special sauce. They will give you a small bowl of Sesame Seed that youll crush and mix in 2 servings of special katsu sauce.
       I ordered their special Chicken Katsudon set. Its Japanese rice topped with Chicken and Katsu sauce, and egg. The Meal comes along with Cabbage salad, Miso Soup and serving of assorted Fruits. This meal wasnt that bad for my diet because it was chicken so im still counting it safe in my calorie count:)
          While Mom ordered Jumbo Prawn Set that comes also with Unlimited Japanese Rice, Cabbage & Miso Soup.Unlimited Miso Soup! Yes I do Love Miso Soup so Thats also another reason why I like Yabu! Everything just mixes well with their sauce.
           We also got Potato croquettes on the side. I like the  feeling crunchy coating and soft mashed potatoes mix well in your palette.

How was Your Mother's Day Celebration Everyone?
XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

Acknowledged Accounts
Add Up:http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgonia
Like: http://facebook.com/NicoleBorgoniaOfficial
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ZeSupernova
Instagram: http://instagram.com/zesupernova#




No comments:

Post a Comment