Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kolehiyala for a Day

              I was back at taft after more than three months already because i had to meet up w/ my former school organization DANUM to talk about a proposal to stage 2 by Guerrero inside the campus. It was really fun to be with the new faces of our organization. Well i dont really know most of them anymore but i am thankful that they were accomodating. I see a good future ahead with this new batch of Members and Officers. DANUM is in good hands.
                       Aside from missing the feeling of being a student of course i also miss eating in taft. Instinct told me to contact my friend raffy and lucky he was in campus for enrollment so we had  out late lunch together at Adobo Connection Located at the 2nd floor of One Archers. I got myself Adobo sa Gata which is really yummy. The signature adobo taste mixed w/ coconut milk . two thumbs up for this. I also got a side order of Vegetable Kare- kare.
                           To cap off our meal is Adobo Connection's Signature Flan Turon.unlike the usual turon we know that has banana inside. This thing has leche flan instead of turon. Such a sweet & Crispy delight in an affordable price.
Hows your Summer so far everyone?

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment