Thursday, April 12, 2012

1st Day in PETA

First Day of my Basic Acting Classes in Peta.Our teacher was sir Melvin (from Caredivas) & Sir Eric ( from Dradontales)both very nice teachers:) This session was filled with so much activities. First Hour was on Getting to know you games but with a creative touch:) A lot of Groupings and presentations to make us comfortable with each other:). But the highlight was the what I call "transformation game" We were given figures like "noodlesbwith amag" "orchid in an egshell","Cup with cold mists" and we were suppose to act it out using only ourbody and parts:) Interpretations were so funny:)The activity aimed to portray the elements of artistic expression and i think it is succesful:) Met new friends and is looking forward to the next meetings. Here are some Photos I have:)pardon the dark and yellowish photos it was kinda dark and were in a rush to use a flash:)




WHAT I WORE
I made sure I am comfortable and i can move around with my outfit hence this!
 Bag: Gift from a Friend, Sandals:Otto
Tank Top,Belt & Denim Shorts: Local bazaar, Loose Top: Folded & Hung,Mask Ring: Bedazzle, Necklace Pendants:Bigels(iceskates) & Gift from Cire (heart M&Ms)

No comments:

Post a Comment