Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Baby + Peta Day 2

Today I fetched my New Baby at JT Photoworld. A new addition to my collection. A walk around lens for my Canon 5D Mark.So here it Is A shot of the Box using my All new CANON 24-70mm F/2.8 L USM Lens.

I got to play with it a lot on the way to Peta class and I love the depth of fieldof this lens and how it works too as agood wide angle lens. Certainly a perfect walk around lens.I will post some of my shots in my next post.Got to use it too in Peta while on a short break. Hera are some photos with my Classmates




This session in Peta was mostly on expressing different non living things with our bodies and finally presenting our own skit. Another great experience for me in learning the Craft.

Have a Happy Summer!
<3 Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment