Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Lunch on Chinese New Year

This is such a late post:) January 23, 2012 Birthday Lunch on Chinese New Year I hope ill be lucky this year because my birthday fell on chinese new year:)). So for this special Day I spent it with my sweetheart's family. they treated me to a lunch out in Tao Yuan Resorts world. Thank you again Tita Tetet & Tito Eric for the Treat. I got to spend time with my sweetie and his family along with the super yummy food

All the Yummy food & the cuevos
We also had Pecking Duck! along with all these food:)Its so yummy. heres mr. waiter preparing the duck.
Goofing around while cire is driving:)) Thank you baby for bringing me home:) I love you:* & Happy Monthsary too:) I love you

Heres What I wore

Leopard Print Cocktail Dress from a local Bazaar. Orange Ribbon flats from Comfit by Michael Antonios.Freshwater Pearl Necklace,bracelet & ring from Puerto Princesa Palawan. Watch Cuff, a gift from The US

No comments:

Post a Comment