Friday, April 13, 2012

Star Apples , Bananas & Green Mangoes


This blog post is literally an out of bed look blog post because I was taken a photo by my mom when i just got up in my bed!I was in an awesome dream because i was dreaming of a wonderful summer vacation then i hear this voice "coleen! coleen! kunin ko ung camera" i tried to go back and then here it goes again "COLEEN! bakit ayaw magpicture!" so i literally had to run down and stand up from bed . Theywere already picking up harvests from my papa's Trees thats why mom was taking pictures:) Thank you to the kuya who went up the trees:)




 I was outside and i see lovea peeking through the wholes and decided to make my baby lovea join us outside as we watched the guy pick up fruits. Also made her walk a few kilometers and played with her until shes so tired:) . Check out her semi bald and short-haired summer look:). Groomed by her Favorite Pet Salon The Purple Groom.

Lovea tries to kiss mommy

Im so sleepy Shes so hyper

Play with mommy
oooh I also took a picture of kuya who went up the tree:) here they are:)


Have a Fruity Summer Everyone!
<3 lots
Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment