Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday Night

                  Im already on my "vacation mode" even if I still have to do my defense. This was the day I was trying to finish an itinerary for my 2 month trip after graduation.Was also waiting for one of my clients to fetch their orders but then they didnt come so Mom and I headed up to the fort to buy some accesories for my camera and have dinner. Bought a tripod my much awaited Benro a500ex which they say is very good for sand and waters. I must try this in boracay. Wasnt able to take a picture of the tripod will do in my next post and review. Also bought a filter and lcd protectors for my 5D, its very important to have protection for your camera. Last was the very precious accesories for my cameras. Cleaning Accesories from Lens Pen here they are.
        A Hurricane Blower for blowing dusts of inside my camera. Sensor Loupe and Sensor klear pen for Cleaning my Sensor. and Fog Klear a special Cloth used for Fog in my cameras and also wipping LCDs. Sometime I will Post about how these items are used to keep you SLR clean

        As for our Dinner we decided to Eat at Italiannis . And feast on Italian food. We had GarlicToasts for Appetizer, Tropicale Pizza, Salmon & Caviar Pasta for the main course & a Pitcher of Lemonade. This gave me one satisfied Tummy here are some photos of the food we ate.
 Garlic Toasts
 Salmon & Caviar Pasta
 Tropicale Pizza
 Lemonade
 And here I am one satisfied customer with a happy tummy.

      After dinner we decided to go home since it was already late, but then I saw this big S-A-L-E sign outside of topshop so i decided to pass by and look around for a while. All long sleeves ,sweaters and thick jackets were on sale from almost 50%-70% off! but since Im already going to baguio some time this summer and baguio being known for knitwear I got something that i know will not be found there. First thing that came to my mind was i must buy something i can use for my winter vacation so I got this pretty knit dress on a good price. Can be paired with stockings,leggings,vests, jackets or collared shirts inside.
What I wore.


 
Dress,Cardigan & Charm Bracelets: Local Bazaar, Turqoise bag: SM, Green Slim Headband: Simple Joys, Olive Sandals: Otto, Mustache Ring: Bedazzle, Watch: Gift from Cire

How was your Saturday night?
<3 Coleen




No comments:

Post a Comment