Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa

This is another Late post but at least not so late My dad's Bday Celebration. Well we at least planned to celebrate it even if he was already gone. Hes supposed to be 54 years old now:) Had a few friends to come over and family friends  to enjoy yummy food:)

With my lola and family friends
With my villagemate Gab & My sweetheart Cire
It was actually a really long time since we reunited with our family friends. But im really really happy to see em all together in our house again just like the good old days when we use to host parties every occasion in our home.
Titas with my moms the tallest:))
Those times where us they call kids just go up to my room do some dvd marathon karaoke or the classic play station 1 for this day gab,cire and I played my classic playstation 1 I know its so old school. but before that we enjoyed all these yummy food
All my favorites
A photo w/ my Sweetheart

WHAT I WORE

 Black Collared Dress from a Local bazaar, Feather-leaves necklace & rings from Bedazzle, Pear Bracelets & Bangles from Tomato, Corsage cuff Gift , White Wedges custom made by Pia's Footwear Liliw Laguna


Much L<3ve,
Coleen 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment