Friday, April 6, 2012

Ilocos Day 1

Ive been wanting to go to ilocos since last year and i was lucky our school trip chose ilocos for our project:). Since we were for the budget we had to go to ilocos via land hence the very long bus ride. But it was good even though i had a little trouble finding the right position to sleep. I was with good companions.and the really cute what i call "hippie bus" just look at the overhead lights:))
   PHM on the BUS! thats right me at the back with my neck pillow

We arrive ilocos around 8 am and of course breakfast in the fort ilocandia area was first in our itinerary. We were welcomed by these band and the  sunny day.

     The natives and theyre warm welcome

 This is where we had our breakfast
 

And for the trip we hada Running tour at the Fort Ilocandia Hotel. Ugh I really wished to stay there next time i go back to ilocos cause i definitely wanna go back. After which we went straight to pasquin bakery to witness how theyre famous biscocho is made. They have 2 variands of biscocho the HARD & the SOFT;p. We also had a chance to see how to process the salt directly from sea water at the Pasquin Salt making center. Swear the smoke feels good in my lungs.

 Next stop was the Cape Bojedor Light house. Which is the same place where the teleserye walang hanggang was shot. Im watching it everynight so im pretty sure that this was the exact place where they made the vows to love each other. and heres me doing my signature thumbs up pose:))
Second to the last stop before swimming was the Ever famous Bangui Windmills.I tell you it is SOOOOO windy there like i couldnt take a decent picture with out my hair covering my face.  The windmills are said to generate 40% electricity in the region. 
 Next stop after the windmills was a late lunch and a trip to the 4th longest bridge in the country which is the patapat viaduct. Pretty awesome because its half the view of West Philippine sea and the other side a mountain. Heres a quic photo with my classmate and our proffesor.
I wasnt able to take photos of us in the beach since we had no place to leave our valuables except in the bus who was parked far from the shore:) but for my swimwear I was wearing a pink one piece from Cinderella. Also i Wasnt able to take a photo of my full outfit since we were all cramming our shots. but for what i was wearing
Sheer animal print top from a local Bazaar Olive High waist shorts from my Mom's Closet, Silver slippers Fitflops, Shades :Forever21, I was also wearing my Silver butterfly necklaces and connector rings from Bedazzle Hat from SM Accesories

No comments:

Post a Comment