Thursday, April 5, 2012

So PINK!

If it is not Obvious I really really love pink this is also another late post:) So it was days before my birthday when my family celebrated so to be complete. We had our usual Family lunch but this time in Sambokojin Eastwood. We came in early to check our reservation and strolled around eastwood for a while. Came back to the restaurant and the family was there and cire was there. Cire was there holding his bday gift for me:). A box of my favorite Cheesepuffs. Chocolate Moose Cake & A pack of Eneloop Batteries
 And here we are enjoying our Japanese Buffet. Just look at all those food on the table and the grilling pan:)And holding up a lot of tempura.
After the lunch Cire and I had an Impromptu Short Date. I just asked my mom if we can go out and cire would bring me home. Went around eastwood mall since its also cire's first time in Eastwood:). He bought me another sweet treat. Cookie dough Mochi Ice Cream.We went up magoos pizza to buy mom's favorite pizza:) then went home.to blow my birthday cake!

Heres  top view of the yummy Contis Chocolate mousse from Cire
 Blowing my birthday cake with cire! I love you baby:* Thank you
With my Mommy!

Heres what I wore:

Pink Dress from a bazaar,White Skirt under the pink dress from People are people, Bag from Century 21 new york(both gifts from cire), Black & White Striped Wedge from Liliw Laguna, Hat from SM Accesories (Gift from Nina), Pearl bracelet & rings from Puerto Princessa Palawan. Watch Cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment