Monday, March 25, 2013

Self Portrait

        I am an Actress and A Media Practitioner by Profession. Technically still counted as freelance I Act & hope to write and direct my own film in the future. Entering an industry that is still kinda small in comparison to other countries. I will pave my way to meet everyone that share the same passion for the arts as I do. Today I went to an Audition for a film that will be submitted internationally. After attending a series of workshops its like my first time again to audition and this is the time where i could put to the test what i learned from my acting classes. I do hope that I did well and I get in even just that supporting role I am eyeing for. I Arrived during their lunch brek so i had to wait for the casting to resume. it went well i did my monologue properly.

           Funny thing during the auditions when asked where i appeared I mentioned that of my Episode with Phytos Kyriacou at Maynila.After my auditions on my way down i saw him and i was glad he still remembers me. He even asked for tips on what is done but im sure he would be doing a good monologue in there. You see even the big stars line up for auditions.Being an Actor or an Actress int his industry doesnt only call for looks. Well if you just wanna flaunt your looks do look for Print Ads to smile at. In this Industry its all about your passion and love for Acting. It is a job thats being studied, It is a craft where you always have to put in your best effort and Challenge yourself everyday. So If you need to line up in a hundred Auditions GO!at least if you didnt get in you did your best and if your new the directors know that you exist
           You are lucky if you get discovered and be given a sure role at the start. That rarely happens and its always about starting small proving yourself to everyone in the industry including the veteran critiques.

WHAT I WORE
Brown Tank top from a Random Bazaar in Manila, Acid Wash Jeans from Dickies, Reversible Belt from EGG, Gray Flats from HongKong      

For todays Outfit since I was going to a film audition I wore something simple, Well it is also important to keep it simple when you audition or if possible look like the peg of the role you want them to cast you in.
Gray Leopard Sheer Polo worn as Cardigan from Greenhills, Bangle from Tiendesitas
Tiger Ring & Elephant Ring from Bedazzle Accesories, Brass Ring from Ballarat Melbourne
              When going to auditions do wear make up not too light and not too heavy just enough to blend well with white light and enhance your feautures. Heres a photo of my make up:)

           The Set im in is what i just created here in my room and i find it nice to make it my selfie corner so i guess youll be seeing this background more often.
                   I do enjoy so much of what i do because i love what im doing. I dont look for anything to do outside my line anymore because i am happy. Thats whats always important you are happy with what you do something that money cant buy. So always wear a smile along with your outfits everyone its gonna be your best accesory! What do you think about today's look? Tell me about it


XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

FOLLOW me on Twitter & Instagram zesupernova

No comments:

Post a Comment