Friday, March 15, 2013

News Reporter on Call

  Just Recently Ive been Frequently called for Tapings as a News Reporter. A dream I always wanted to be a correspondent happens in a teleserye not in reality. It is nice to have that moment where you could act and feel like a legit news reporter. I still was able to achieve it not in the news and current affairs industry but still in another medium.

     My first call was for the Afternoon serye "May Isang Pangarap"  A show directed by one of the strict directors of ABSCBN it was a little challlenging for me thinking that hes one of the best directors. I pulled it off though got a little cold sweats due to getting nervous when i see his look already. Managed to relax and deliver well anyway so its a hooray for me!
Heres a photo with my co-talents who after my take also got relieved. Why? its because it aint easy to be solo on set full spots on you with 3 paragraphs worth of lines. So after they gave me a two thumbs up and a heads up for a great performance. Thank you for the support guys! you the best. This Scene aired  about a month ago


    My next call as a reporter is for Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw. Though it didnt Air yet i think it will be shown most probably around the end part of the story already. Heres a Snap of the preview on their monitor

WHAT DO YOU THINK WORKED AND DIDNT WORK?:) I hope you continue to watch and support our Local teleseryes...... Thank you BEATalent for Believing in me! For More Information Like Their Facebook Page by Clicking on this link

Just To Plug in Please watch out for me:
Be Careful with my heart as i have a regular role as one of Maya's Classmate Monday - Friday 1145am 
Kahit Konting Pagtingin where i have a semi Regular Role as one of Jinky's Friends Monday - Friday 6:30pm









XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment