Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Eat Day

     Sunday is one of the days of the week that i look forward to because it means workshop day for me and I am sure that I am gonna learn something great that will nourish my skill as an actress. Today we got to tackle about the roles or issues that we think is sensitive.We also had a short sensuality warm up so not to get that akward feel when acting with co actors especially the opposite sex. Before the workshop ended our acting coach Direk Lir dela Cruz shared to us his story and some words of inspiration that we need to know in order to be someone big in the small industry of media.What i like what he said was that everyday you need to challenge yourself in order to be better. It is just like what the veteran Actor Mr. Eddie Garcia told to the reporters when he recieved his award "Acting you learn it Everyday". Nothing ever comes easy everything must be worked on and planned for.
            After the workshop we (Jay & Direk Lir) decided to chill out for meryenda in Timog. Got ourselves a cup of yogurt in California Berry while talking about random insights and plans we might wanna do in the future. Well I do hope the plans push through and im gonna work for it. It is really fun to share insights and hear other people's insights especially those who you know are already great people in the industry. I myselfe Admit that i still got a lot to learn and I am sure that Im learning it all from hanging out with them. Thats why i love them because i just dont have friends, i have great & Smart friends.
           What did I put in my yogurt? i paired up Plain yogurt with Blueberry and Strawberry Pieces. Berries why i do love berries. Aside from its high fiber content there is always some kick in its taste that i keep coming back for.Definitely a good combination if your gonna have some yogurt.

           Also attended Palm Sunday mass and had dinner with mom at our favorite Japanese Restaurant in the Village, JITAKU!. Im gonna tell you all about my meal experience in JItaku tonight on my next post so to give you a little suspense:)

Now on What I Wore
Floral Romper from a Bazaar here in Manila, Pink Ombre Cardigan from SM Department Store
 Mask Ring from Bedazzle, Twisted ring with pink beads from Rockwell Bazaar, Stacked thin Bangles from Bangkok Thailand
 Black Tote from Tommy Hilfiger
 Metal Fringe Necklace from Forever 21
White Ballet Flats from Entrada

How was your Sunday Folks? Tell Me All about It

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

FOLLOW me on Twitter & Instagram: zesupernova 

No comments:

Post a Comment