Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Heating Up

THIS HEAT IS INSANE!
           Today the heat was extra hot here in Manila, it is indeed summer already! I had to run some errands and go to the Salon for a Hot oil treatment since the heat is already hair damaging. Also had Foot spa and my nails Done all at FOCUS SALON at Greenwoods Ave. Greenwoods Executive Village. Say Hello to my "Ponkan" nails. I decided to paint it bright since its summer and also to support all the running candidates for my former political organization back in College. Alyansang Tapat sa Lasalista
LOOK AT MY "PONKAN" nails  

.
          Heres what I decided to wore today. Something light and bright . Something simple yet fashionable. I wore my my mom's white vest over my Yellow Tank top paired with gray shorts and a floral belt. Just mixed up all the all neautral colors with the really bright as sunshine yellow tank. Wore it with statement accesories but definitely not too much Accesories so i wouldnt look like a walking christmas tree!! Had this outfit pose on timer at my balcony so p.s. forgive me:))


Vintage Vest: Moms. Tank top & Shorts: bazaar, Boater hat: SM ACCESORIES, Floral Reversible Belt:EGG, Feather Necklace & Bird Ring: BEDAZZLE ACCESORIES , White Bangle: Random Store in Boracay, White ring: DIVA, Shades: RAYBAN, Wedges: PROGRESSIVE at Liliw Laguna

1 comment: