Thursday, March 21, 2013

Around AU in 58 Days: Hillary's Harbour, Perth WA

       Hillary's the place considered to be the area for the Uppper Class. Located at the opposite side of Fremantle. Every house or shall i say Mansion that i saw was very pretty.We went to Sorento Quay at Hillary's Harbour to chill and watch the sunset.It was Magnificent. Well the shops were very expensive so its the ambiance at the Harbour thats so nice! Here are some of my shots of the Harbour.


       I highly reccomend Hillary's Harbour if you wanna unwind. but warning if your going there on a winter day layer up! because the sea breeze is well not quite but super freezing!! Mom and I enjoyed taking photos in the area. Moms still like a kid when she poses or she just idolizes my posing skills haha..



      See were cool like that! well sea breeze + Winter +Sunset I could say Walang ganyan sa Pinas. Literally Chilling like inside a refrigerator on like 10 Degrees Celsius outdoors!

       Above are some of our photos enjoying the sunset at Hillary's oh why do i love saying that:)) For the next few photos are what reminds us of the serenity. Watching the Seagulls with the Sunset. Here are some of the shots i captured of the Seagulls

       As for my OUTFIT, same as Fremantle Prison's but here are some of the photos! I still managed to pose for the camera even if i was freezing! I got the perfect excuse to layer up my clothes and wear thick scarves in this weather:)



Knitted Sweater, Poncho, Thick Scarf all:Mines View Park Baguio, Orange Leggings: Greenhills, Gloves: Salvatore Ferragamo, Lace up Boots: Primadonna, Sunnies :Jayjay's

Whats your latest Travel Story? Link it to me or Tell me all about it!

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

FOLLOW me on Twitter & Instagram: "zesupernova"

No comments:

Post a Comment