Wednesday, March 20, 2013

American Fastfood

FRIENDS!

          Last Monday mom & i went out with friends at S&R after our post-sale shopping since we knew there were lots of people at the sale so we decided to go after the sale. Lucky there were still a few items on sale mostly food!. Tryin to keep ot healthy well not really I just LOVE everything on their Menu heres what i got to eat for lunch!
Chicken Caesar Salad(Upper) & Calazone Pepperoni (Lower)

                  Since the serving size was huge my mom and I had to split it up for the two of us so we would be able to finish it.  Why do i reccomend this? well first for the Chicken Salad its the dressing that tastes good. For me who is currently loving tomatoes I love the combination of the taste of squished Cherry tomatoes mix with the Dressing. Everything just goes perfect for each other when you mix it all up. For the Calazone Pepperoni well what i love about this is like its pizza folded over so Im just like eating Pizza but i can appreciate the mozarella more and its stuffed and its just like eating the best tasting sandwhich ever!


                       Did I mention I also had my Cinnamon Roll with it!.Above is a photo of me goofin with my Cinnamon Rolle. Its like as ling as a flure or longer maybe but the taste of cinnamon is so rich and its almost near to the rich taste Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Pretzel has!
Tita Mercy
.

                    Last but not least would be my all time favorite-perfect for Summer Desert! a Cup of Blue Bunny Ice Cream! I got myself a Bunny Tracks. Its like their version of Double dutch but then its richer in taste. It may not be your typical gelato but this definitely is worth the price!

                S&R Membership Shopping Cards are available in the premises so if you dont have a card yet i suggest you get yourself one for some shopping priviledges and but of course to get a good taste of what they have to offer at their food counters. two Thumbs up for this!

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment