Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunday Night Jitaku

      I love japanese food and recently theres this new place in our village that serves japanese food in real authentic taste and it is also affordable.
       Started my meal with a hot bowl of my favorite Miso Soup and had their Salmon Salad for my Appetizer. Something unique i saw in the menu that i havent seen yet in some japanese restaurants that ive eaten.
            Whats nice about this Salmon Salad well its supposed to be Spicy Salmon Salad but then requested it to not be spicy. I like how the oils from the salmon blend well with the dressing. I also like how the crunchy things feels good to chew along with the shredded cabbage. I got two thumbs up for this dish.
           I also had Squid Teppanyaki  I do love seafood and i rarely eat squid aside from adobong pusit and calamares. This dish is one of the best squid dishes i tasted so far i dunno how teppanyaki works but the flavor of this dish is rich. It just aint ordinary.

                 Also had Ni Tendon. Its bowl of rice topped with battered shrimp and vegetables. Also topped with egg and some sauce thats very flavorful it matches well with the egg.
                Last but not the least is this what they call the Crazy Maki. I dont know how they do it but i do only know one thing its gonna drive you crazy. For me who is not a fan of spicy food i still like this dish. The spice kicks in slowly and develops as you chew it. Not joking it does!

I do recommend you to try this restaurant so many great choices that comes in a good price. Jitaku is located in Cottonwood street if im not mistaken

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

Also do Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: zesupernova




No comments:

Post a Comment