Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flora

         Went out for a while with mom to get supplies at home depot for a little outdoor renovations. Today i wore something simple and girly. Its what i call the classic match up. A simple top with a printed skirt.
Butterfly Necklace from Bedazzle Accesories
Silver Knucle ring & Love ring from Bedazzle Accesories, Multiway Bracelet from Mia Casa

         For something simple like this what you do is accesorize. for me i always make sure that the colors of my accesories match or are in one cholor scheme for this its silver and gray tones for my accesories.
 Juicy Couture Beige Tote
Steve Madden Gold Glittered Flats

         I got one tip from my grandmother, always pair up the colors of your bag and shoes. I only saw it from her and didnt notice that i was actually folowwing it already. So for this i paired my gold flats with a beige tote, well at least their at the same tone.
Tank top & Layered Floral skirt from a local Bazaar

              Todays outfit inclined more on nature tones. Butterflies,flowers, beige and green for nature. What do you think did i pull it off? I hope so.

How was your day? Tell me All about it!

 
XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

FOLLOW me on Twitter & Instagram: zesupernova


No comments:

Post a Comment