Saturday, March 16, 2013

All Things Start Small

     All Things do start small In any aspect. This currently applies in my new venture, being an actress. Well technically its that something in me that pushes me to try out acting after i was called in for a little role. After going to auditions, casting calls and different go sees. I was given an opportunity by Mr. Bryan Ancheta of BEATalent Marketing & Development to perform small roles in different teleseryes. It was a first to be in teleseryes for me and it was indeed a nice experience working on set with a few of ABS CBN's biggest stars. First role with Continuity, When they say continuity its when your character is needed for other taping dates which i think could be counted as a semi regular role.
      I played The role of one of Jinky's (Denise Joaquin) friend who Ivan(Jordan Herrera) Reffered to apply as a staff in the Hotel of Adam''s (Sam Milby) Family. Here are some Behind the Scene shots.


      After being Filtered out from the talents who were in the application scene we were called again for the next scenes to be shot in the hotel where we got accepted. It was a beautiful place and the Standby Area was very Cozy so theres no problem even if we lasted until past midnight at our taping.Here are some photos of me posing on set:))
       For an all nighter taping this is one of the best the cast was very nice too! I got a chance to have photos with a few of them or should i say most of them!:)

w/ James Blanco
w/ Don Arturo

Ms. Snooky who plays the role of Adam's Mom

Paolo Avelino as Lance

Angeline Quinto as Aurora

Sam Milby as Adam who happens to be my village mate:))

Anything starts small and from there you work your best to be someone big sooner or later. So this I can say to you all I may not be on the top yet but little by little if you work hard and do your best i know you will eventually get what you dream off. Never give up! Please Keep on Watching Kahit Konting Pagtingin Monday - Friday before Tv Patrol!:)

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment