Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flight Attendant for a Day at Time Airways


  I got a call from my manager for another small role. Lucky it was for a hit noon time teleserye Be Careful with My Heart starring Jodi Sta Maria & Richard Yap. The role I got is a regular role for the serye. A FA trainee at Time Airways as one of Maya (Jodi Sta. maria)'s Classmate.


There are usually different vibes on set and this time it was kinda light. Everyone was so friendly and the flow of shooting the scenes where smooth. This set is very disciplined.Maya was nice too! Here are some photos behind the scenes and while i was on standby


After Having My Hair & Make up Done


Ms. Pacheco Busy Instagramin:))

Co- "Flight Attendants"
Before takes

Giant Manual

         Some of the Scenes we shot were already shown on air March 15. and the rest is gonna follow on the next episodes because we and maya aint graduating yet, youll still see me on the show:)BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART AIRS MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:45 AM on ABSCBN 2. As for my outfit well heres my look for the show:)

Time Airways Uniform c/o Be careful w/ My Heart Production
           Again Thank You Bryan Ancheta & BEATalent Marketing & Development for giving me this Opportunity:) I love you:)

XOXO
Nicole Borgonia

No comments:

Post a Comment